About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Soccer, Soccer and More Soccer

This past weekend James and Michaelah played in their first tournament of the Spring.. The weather?? Well, it felt more like Winter than Spring! Just thankful it didn't rain. We had a great weekend. Michaelah has two more tournaments: First weekend in May we will be in Chattanooga and the second weekend we will be celebrating Mother's Day in Kentucky! Our Katiebug also plays but I am unable to be in two places at one time so I am hoping to get some pictures of her playing this past weekend from my parents. So more pictures to come!  ~Enjoy ~

  Michaelah wants a header so bad... She'll get one before the season ends!

Big James!


No comments:

Post a Comment