About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tea Anyone?

Yesterday, I surprised my Katiebug to a Tea Party. This is our favorite place to go together. We both love their Timeless Tea and most of all love the time together. I love to sit there and just let her talk. I think she gets that from her daddy! She looked at me yesterday and asked me if we will still come here when she is married -  Priceless moment! I have been so incredibly busy planning Vacation Bible School that a tea party is just what I needed. I so cherished our time together yesterday. hmm, I feel another Tea Party in my future.... very soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I need to take my girls there!

    ReplyDelete