About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So Many Easter Blessings








Easter Sunday... As always, the kiddos couldn't wait to get dressed in their Easter outfits. We then took some pictures and headed to church. We had a fun time in our Sunday School class. We had the kids tell the Easter story to us this year. My favorite part of the morning was worship with our church family.  I am not sure about everyone else but when  I worship on Easter morning it is an experience like none other!
We then headed home and made some side dishes then headed over to my parents for a yummy lunch. Kids enjoyed hunting for eggs, especially the ones filled with money. We went outside to enjoy the beautiful day before heading in for some dessert and a few games of UNO then sang Happy Birthday to my sister Tricia in Colorado. Later that evening the kids enjoyed coloring eggs and then I cleaned up their mess :)
I am so thankful for my family and for another year of Easter memories...

ALIVE! ALIVE!
Look what Mercy's overcome
Death has lost and Love has won
ALIVE! ALIVE!
Hallelujah Risen Lord
The only One I fall before
I am His because He is Alive!
Emmanuel, the promised King the baby who made angels sing
Son of Man who walked with us, healing, breathing in our dust
The author of all history, the answer to all mysteries
The Lamb of God who rolled away, the stone in front of every grave
.
ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment