About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wedding Bliss

This December Jim and I will celebrate 15 years of wedding bliss. I have been so blessed to be married to a wonderful man of God. For the past month our pastor has been going through a marriage series "To Have and To Hold." It has been such a blessing. This past Sunday, March 18, 2012  Jim and I renewed our wedding vows. What an awesome time it was. There were couples all over the church standing up with their loved one. What a blessing it was to share this day with so many of our friends and family. My heart was full of Joy. Like any other married couple, we have had to battle the storms in life. But you know, when life throws bad things at us and lays traps to try to tear apart our relationship we continually stand firm in God. Our love is so strong that we can take life's hits and dance through them together and that is exactly what we have done. We are actually thankful for them because each one has brought us not only closer to each other but  has deepened our walk with the Lord. I thank the Lord for Jim...I am incredibly blessed. I pray we will have many, many more years of happiness and laughter!

March 18, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment