About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Under His Wings...


Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.  Psalm 63:7–8
This morning I was so blessed in my devotion time. I read Psalm 63. Just like David, we will have troublesome times, but we can be sure that God will be there for us. The God that has been our help in the past will continue to be our help today and tomorrow.  Troubles and heartache will come but with it comes the hand of God to uphold us and help us. I read this quote in my devotion today:

Our faith is not based on promise alone, it is also based upon our past experiences.  So, it is reasonable to expect help from God.  God’s help is also personal.  David said, “Thou hast been MY HELP.”  Thank God we are not alone; God is our help!

How awesome to know that God knows what we are going through and he is bringing us through it for a purpose.All the darts Satan throws our way, God will always be there and that should bring us great joy and much rejoicing. I love the verse above. When our hearts are broken He hides us under the shadow of His wings and there is nothing in this life that can penetrate that Heavenly covering.  Under His wings, we are helped, comforted, secure and rested.  There are times you have to just let go and let God... give it ALL to God and allow Him to do the mending... He is always there to hear our every prayer, so I'm clinging to that promise of a lifetime! 

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment