About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is Near

I hope you have had a wonderful week. Ours has been great! I have so enjoyed this beautiful weather we are having. I have enjoyed school with the kiddos, sitting outside talking with my mom, watching the kids play in the creek,soccer practice and sewing! I've enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and spots of Spring...it's just around the corner! It's about that time.... Garden time.... and Soccer!


No comments:

Post a Comment