About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dr. Seusstastic Week!

 


MONDAY:

This week we will be celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday! With the much anticipated Lorax movie coming Friday, there's even more reason to celebrate. I have been anticipating this week for a while. So where else did I go to get some great ideas… Pinterest!  Oh, the ideas I have found.


We will begin by reading some the classic Dr. Seuss books that we have collected over the years. 




Horton Hears a Who Craft
 Here are some of the ideas I plan on doing with the kiddos this week:
The kiddos are going to have so much fun making these
since their favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham.

Check out these yummy snacks to go along with the book The Cat in the Hat


 
Cotton Candy Cupcakes ~ I'm sure these will be our favorite!


Lorax Unit Study on Friday! 

 
For online fun:  



THURSDAY:


Just a little bit of what we have done:
Green Eggs and Ham












Working on their Cat in the Hat paper

Mmm... the best part!
 

 Looking forward to our Lorax Unit Study Tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment