About Me

My photo
I have been blessed to be a homeschooling, soccer mom to my three children. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years! He has been my biggest source of encouragement and inspiration. The Lord is taking us on an incredible journey and we are thrilled to serve Him. We pray our testimony and our lives will point others to Him!

A Little More About My Family


Follow Me on Pinterest

Books for Moms!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Our Summer Highlights.. so far!


 My Summer Garden





Vacation Bible School


James Turns 10!!



July 4th


Sisters come to visit...


 My Surprise 40th Birthday Party



Katie with her Auntie Trish


 Girls Day Out!
Painting With a Twist ~ had a blast!


 Next on the list........
OUR FAMILY VACATION AT THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment